TVOC code of conduct for Club Officials and Volunteers
All volunteers must –
- Make sure all activities are appropriate to the age, ability and experience of those taking part.
- Develop an appropriate working relationship with juniors who take part in club activities, based on mutual trust and respect.
- Consider the well-being and safety of participants.
- Promote the positive aspects of the sport (e.g. exercise, fair play and respect for the countryside).
- Display consistently high standards of behaviour and appearance.
- Follow all guidelines laid down by the BOF and the Club.
- Hold the appropriate, valid qualifications and insurance cover.
- Never condone bad behaviour or the use of prohibitive substances.