TVOC code of conduct for Junior participants
As a member of TVOC you are expected to follow the junior club rules:
- All members must compete within the rules and respect officials (planners, controllers and organisers) and their decisions.
- All members must respect other competitors (‘fair play’in orienteering includes not tampering with controls).
- Members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach or team manager if they are going to be late.
- Members should wear suitable clothes for training and competitions and bring their own orienteering equipment (compass, whistle, map bag, pens etc) to sessions. NB the club coaches will be able to lend some equipment to beginners.
- Members must pay any fees for training or events promptly.
- Junior members are not allowed to smoke, or to consume alcohol or drugs of any kind, at training sessions or when representing the club in competitions