Update 17 Dec Bradenham is to move into tier 3. We may well have to cancel the event. In the meantime, we are suspending offering full refunds.
We will offer a full refund to you if you need to withdraw your entry because
1. you or a member of your household has COVID-19 symptoms, or
2. because you have been asked to isolate by NHS Test and Trace, or
3. because your home address is moved into Tier 3.
Please contact Alun on firstname.lastname@example.org who will arrange this.
If you cannot attend the event for any other reason and
– you cancel by Sunday 20th, we will offer a full refund of your entry fee
– you cancel after Sunday 20th, no promises but we will see what we can do
Either way, contact Alun on email@example.com.
If we have to cancel the event for any reason (eg withdrawal of land permission, Bradenham itself is moved into Tier 3, or a natiowide lockdown is imposed), we will refund your entry fee less Fabian4’s normal bulk refund charge (£2.40 per form). Note that with COVID cases rising in the South East, cancellation no longer looks such a remote possibility.